With our finances we can express our love of God, the church and others. A generous life is a true expression of a life committed to Christ and His mission for His church. Through giving to the work of the church, lives are changed and our world can be positively influenced. Our giving will have a significant impact on the church and our own individual spiritual journey as we follow God’s leading toward living a committed, generous life.
What does the Bible say about Stewardship?
God owns it all – Psalm 24:1 “The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it.”
Our heart follows our funds/spending – Matthew 6:21 “Where our treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
Giving neutralizes our materialistic nature – 1 Timothy 6:18 & 19 “Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”
God prospers us so we can be generous - 1 Corinthians 10 & 11 “Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion.”
God rewards us for our faithfulness – Luke 6:38 “Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Proverbs 22:9 “Blessed are those who are generous.”
How can I donate at Beulah?
1. At a weekend service – During the weekend service
2. Debit Card – In the lobby two debit machines are available anytime the building is open.
3. Bank payee online – Beulah is listed as a payee by a number of major Canadian banks. (an account number can be obtained by contacting the church office).
4. Credit card online – You can donate online using a credit card. Click here to be redirected to this feature.
Where do your donations go?
At Beulah we provide the opportunity for you to direct your donations as God leads you to your passions for his kingdom.
· Beulah Ministries – The local ministries of the church are funded here, including program costs, salaries and related administrative support needs.
· Building Fund – Major building, capital costs, and repairs,
· Missions – We are committed to making a global impact through the Christian and Missionary Alliance overseas work.
· Special Needs – We believe that the love of Jesus is expressed as we reach out to those in crisis in our church and community.
· Beyond the Walls – This project targets a multisite vision that is dedicated to building the Kingdom by multiplying new ministry campuses and church initiatives in
You may direct your giving to any of the above noted funds through designating your offering on your offering envelope or through the credit card donation system.
CRA Receipting: A donation number or offering envelopes can be obtained from the church office during business hours.
How can I honor God with my finances?
· Give regularly – 1 Corinthians 16:2 “On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income.” As we faithfully, consistently give on a regular basis, a great giving habit is developed.
· Establish a tithe as a goal of your giving – Leviticus 27:30 “'A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD; it is holy to the LORD.” A tithe was identified as 10% of earnings that the Lord expected his people to return to Him. Many people give above and beyond the tithe, however, if this sounds difficult for you to give, try setting a percentage of 3% to 5% as a starting point. Then as you trust God to meet your needs you can increase your giving as you see Him faithful to you as your trust Him!
· Make a special donation – Throughout the year we identify special needs or opportunities for us to address as a church family. It might provide resources for a local or international ministry expression that God brings our way. Through these expressions of generosity God’s love is shared in tangible ways.
· Contact the church office for more information.